He’s taking a cold shower on a chilly day, and all that’s bugging him is the worry of drying the long hair afterward.
And that’s when he remembers something that makes him smile out of happiness and creates a spark inside. “I have an awesome hairdryer on my table waiting to give my hair a shiny and super-smooth look,” – he tells himself.
This will be the happy story of your life, too, once you check out the products we’ve reviewed for you- the most extraordinary hair dryers made in USA.
For, dealing with the scarily cold water doesn’t concern a stylish person like you. What bothers you is the flat, lusterless, and boring hair resulting from the harshness of water.
#List of the hair dryers made in USA – Our Editor’s Pick:
Before You Buy What to Look For Hair Dryers Made in USA
We want to make you a smart buyer before you set out to get your dryer. You see, the dryer will probably play the most important role in making your hair healthy and beautiful. It can either bring a smile or present you with a grumpy face. So, choosing the right model is a must, hence the need for this guide.
- Long Hair: High Wattage, and Vice Versa
Check out the wattage of the unit you want to buy. If you have plenty of hair that has reached the shoulder-length, then buying a dryer of higher wattage is recommended. For, a low-wattage unit can’t deal with plenty of hair. On the other hand, a model with ordinary wattage will suit the short hair best.
In our hair dryer reviews, we’ve seen products of 1800-2000 watts most commonly. For, such wattage can give you the benefit of both worlds. So, if you aren’t sure about the hair length, try to buy a device with mediocre wattage.
- Keep Your Distance from Metal Heating Coils!
Yes, these coils can burn the hair just like that. So, to save your hair, try to buy one of the three other options: titanium, tourmaline, and ceramic. These coils always provide even heat so that you can cherish the shine of your hair. And they won’t damage the hair as metal coils do.
This is why you will find a professional blow dryer to come with any of these three heating coils.
- Speed Settings: Shouldn’t Be Extreme
The number of speed and heat settings might matter a bit. But, what matters the most is the optimization. Yes, many a time we’ve seen products with too weak low settings and too strong high settings. And this causes a problem when you want the hair to look glossy and well-maintained.
- The Lighter, the Better
You should keep in mind that this machine you are going to use isn’t a one-time thing. Chances are that you will use it at least once every day. Now, to have mercy on your elbow joint, you must find a lightweight machine; this is something I am telling you from my personal experience.
And if you travel a lot, then this factor becomes more crucial than ever. For, a bulky device isn’t fun to pack inside a travel bag.
However, keep in mind that a portable unit might not provide you with the airflow of a salon quality hairdryer. Therefore, buy a lightweight, strong dryer that will be easy to move around and hot enough to dry the hair fast.
Top 10 Hair Dryers Reviews
We were on the quest to find some amazing hair dryers that can present you with extreme joy every time. Yes, nothing lights up the mood like a handsome you in front of a mirror with hair full of definition and shine. And that’s what each one of these dryers will offer you daily.
1. REVLON 1875W Infrared Heat Hair Dryer
Want to dry the hair without causing any reduction to the natural luster? Then you are reading about the most perfect product in this regard. This model will reduce frizz like nothing else. And when it comes to enhancing the shine of your hair, this is the dryer you hold onto.
I am also astonished by its heat control system. Yes, it couldn’t get more convenient. With the two heat settings in place, you can enjoy the drying process in both winter and summer. Also, there’s a cool shot button included in this best blow dryer for added comfort and intense control.
Another feature I want to talk about is the infrared heat technology it comes with. Once you admire the extra shine and extreme softness of your hair, you will know to appreciate this awesome feature. Moreover, it has this ionic technology to take the smoothness to the next level.
However, the speed of drying could’ve been faster. And the model is a bit bulky to carry for a long time. Also, the heat might not be the most desirable when the weather is too much on the cooler side. A user even wanted it to blow stronger. What’s more, the light might not be of much use.
- Reduces frizz like nothing else
- Brilliant in enhancing the shine of hair
- 2 heat settings to enjoy the drying process in both winter and summer
- A cool shot button included for added comfort and intense control
- The speed of drying could’ve been faster
- A bit bulky to carry for a long time
2. Remington D3190 Damage Protection Hair Dryer
Ever heard of a dryer rich with the effect of a conditioner? Well, I didn’t until we met. Yes, the product I’m about to review couldn’t get more interesting with the proprietary micro conditioning effect in place. You would be amazed at the lustrous hair that wasn’t so before taking a shower.
I am also optimistic about the speed of this device. It comes with three properties specifically introduced for fast drying. And in the process, it won’t produce frizz.
Now, getting back to the speed – the device boasts 1875 watts. Do you know what that means? Spine-chilling speed!
And wait until you learn about the damage protection it offers. Thanks to the coating technology, you will love the process of getting the hair back in life. What’s more, it’s the best affordable hair dryer on the list.
However, the dryer might trouble you with sparking. Also, there’s been a complaint about melting. And it might have an issue with the low heat. Moreover, the fan speeds could’ve been more balanced. You might find them to be a bit extreme on both ends.
- Proprietary micro conditioning effect for lustrous hair
- Three properties specifically introduced for fast drying
- Reduces frizz
- Damage protection, thanks to the coating technology
- Boasts 1875 watts, a wattage suitable for both long and short hair drying
- Might trouble you with sparking
- There’s been a complaint about melting
3. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer
This product is all about the extreme speed of drying. Look at the wattage and tell me I am wrong. Yes, the 2000-watt model will leave your hair dry fast, no matter how lengthy and thick it is. Also, you will appreciate the Nano titanium technology when you find healthier hair adorning you.
I am impressed with the ionic property too. For, when it comes to reducing frizz, this is the best thing you can think of. What’s also lovely is the high number of speed settings. Yes, it’s not 2 or 3; we are talking about total 6 settings this time. That’s why it’s the best hair dryer for thick hair.
You should also check out the removable stand it comes with. Before we talk about this feature, why don’t we revisit the old days when a big dryer would leave a sore hand every time? Now with this incredible stand, your hand won’t be aching. Thus, it leaves the hair beautifully silky along with a happy you.
However, the attachment might fly off at times! Yes, some customers did report this interesting issue. And the diffuser might struggle to stay on for long. Moreover, the heating element may cause problems. You will find the heat insufficient in the low setting, whereas the medium setting may be too hot.
- Boasts 2000-watt to leave your hair dry no matter how lengthy and thick
- The extreme speed of drying
- Removable stand to prevent hand fatigue
- The ionic property is the best for reducing frizz
- Included diffuser might struggle to stay on for long
- The attachment might fly off at times
4. Conair 1875-Watt Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer
Since I first learned about conditioning hair dryers, I’m kind of spoiled! And here I am reviewing another device with the same brilliant property. Natural ion output seems to work wonders on this unit to eliminate frizz. And you know well what happens when the frizz is tackled. Shiny hair happens!
Now, an excellent feature this item comes with is the concentrator nozzle. You would miss out a lot on comfort if you never experience using one. In making the hair silky and smooth, nothing will dare to beat the nozzle. Thus, you will enjoy a focused airflow blowing at your hair like an autumn breeze.
What’s also worth mentioning is the uniformity of the heat. And this is where the dryer bags the deal. You can be assured that an improper heat won’t stand a chance here. Also, the speed at which it dries the hair is mind-blowing. And that makes it the best hair dryer for frizzy hair.
Among other features, the cool shot button and the rocker switches will snatch the cheers. Now, things would’ve been more spectacular if the diffuser did a better job. And having the attachment stay on can be quite some work. Also, the cord could’ve been a bit longer.
- Natural ion output works wonders to eliminate frizz
- Concentrator nozzle for silky and smooth hair by focusing the airflow
- Evenness of the heat
- Awesome speed of drying
- The cool shot button and the rocker switches for added convenience
- Diffuser could do a better job
- Having the attachment stay on can be quite some work
5. Revlon 1875W Volumizing Turbo Hair Dryer
I love those buttons that seem to speed up the airflow magically. And that’s why you are seeing me review a dryer having such a switch. Yes, it’s the turbo airflow button I’ve fallen so head over hills. If you want the water to vanish into the air fast, this is the feature you adore.
What’s also lovely is the number of speed settings and heat settings it has. They count 2 and 3 respectively. So, you will have the freedom to choose the mode of airflow. And it matters greatly when you want to experiment with different hairstyles. Thus, it’s the best hair dryer for volume.
I should also draw your attention toward the finger diffuser attachment. Moreover, the cold shot button will fix your hair so that you can make up your mind about the style for the day. Now, will it damage the hair? I think the 3x ceramic coating knows better than to let any harm reach your beautiful hair.
However, the dryer might melt when things aren’t going your way. And when it does that, a good chunk of hair might be burnt. We’ve heard from customers complaining about this same burning issue. So, you must make sure that this doesn’t happen to you. The heat might be the main reason behind the mess.
- Turbo airflow button to magically speed up the airflow
- A decent number of speed settings and heat settings
- The cold shot button will fix your hair and lock the style
- Finger diffuser attachment for smoothness of operation
- The dryer might melt, leaving a good chunk of hair burnt
6. Revlon 1875W Shine Boosting Hair Dryer
Here’s another awesome dryer with the incredible ionic technology we’ve been talking about. It pairs with the 3x ceramic coating to provide you with extraordinarily smooth hair. And there will be lessened frizz for sure. What’s also brilliant is that it comes with an on/off ion generator.
So, if you crave volume, the dryer will give you just that and more. There’s also a cool shot button to offer you the best styling experience. Moreover, the dryer comes with a smoothing concentrator attachment and a diffuser to provide you with convenient and fast hair drying.
Among other features, I like the hanging ring and the removable end cap. However, it might have a durability issue. And the nozzle may refuse to stay on for long. Also, a bit stronger airflow would’ve been appreciated at the higher settings.
- Incredible ionic technology to preserve the shine
- Lessened frizz
- 3x ceramic coating to provide you with an extraordinarily smooth hair
- An on/off ion generator to provide you with volume
- A cool shot button to offer you the best styling experience
- Might have a durability issue
- The nozzle may refuse to stay on for long
7. Andis 82105 1875-Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Styling Hair Dryer
If you want to feel satisfied with every hairstyle you experiment with, then a feature like the cool shot button is just what you need. Luckily, this product by Andis offers you the feature to lock your hairstyle. You will also appreciate the high-speed airflow it provides.
And the 3-speed settings will give you the freedom of choosing the right kind of blow. What’s also brilliant is the ability of this device to preserve the natural oily texture of silky hair. And there will be little frizz, if any. I am also counting on the ionic property to dry the hair fast.
However, the cool shot button might take a long to respond. And the device may shutoff sometimes due to overheating issues. Also, the durability might be a concern for some. Moreover, the plastic teeth of the comb attachment may not be tough enough to withstand heat.
- To feel satisfied with every hairstyle, you have a cool shot button
- High-speed airflow ensures fast drying
- The 3-speed settings for the freedom of choosing the right kind of blow
- Little frizz, if any, with the ionic property
- The ability to preserve the natural oily texture of a silky hair
- The cool shot button might take a long to respond
- May shutoff sometimes due to overheating issues
8. Conair 1875 Watt Turbo Hair Dryer
If you are looking for a device that will work its magic on any type of hair, then we have a great option for you. This product comes with a diffuser so that you can admire the curls as well as awesome volume. There’s also a concentrator in place to offer you incredible smoothness of hair.
Ionic technology has never failed to reduce frizz, and the one in this model is no different either. So, to get the hair dry fast and safe, this dryer will serve the purpose alright. What’s more, you will like the cool shot button that fixes the hair and locks the style.
I would’ve loved the device more if there was no durability issue. And the branding mark just isn’t cool. Also, a safety issue might arise when the dryer gets too hot. Moreover, one user found the airflow poor, heat inadequate, and placement of controls wrong.
- A diffuser; so that you can admire the curls as well as awesome volume
- Ionic technology has never failed to reduce frizz
- A concentrator in place to offer you incredible smoothness of hair
- Cool shot button fixes the hair and locks the style
- Might have a durability issue
- The branding mark just isn’t cool
9. Xlinder 1875W Professional Salon Infrared Hair Dryer
If you are looking for the flexibility of operation, you need to get a dryer with a sufficient number of settings. And this particular product comes with just that. You will enjoy the freedom of choice among the three drying modes; hot, warm, and cool.
And thanks to the ion technology, you will love the frizz-free, shiny hair with all the conditioning. Thus, you have the best ionic hairdryer in front of you.
As for durability and speed, the 1875W unit shouldn’t let you down. Moreover, a machine with infrared function isn’t known to damage the hair a bit. I am also optimistic about the motor of this unit. It should serve the purpose right besides reducing the noise significantly.
Now, the dryer might not provide the heat at times. Also, durability can be an issue for some. And the speed settings might be extreme, with the high being too high and the low being too low. Moreover, getting it too close to the hair won’t be a good idea unless you want it pulling your hair.
- For flexibility of operation, a sufficient number of settings
- Thanks to the ion technology, you will love the frizz-free hair
- A machine with infrared function isn’t known to damage the hair
- As for durability and speed, the 1875W unit shouldn’t let you down
- Might not provide the desired heat at times
- The durability can be an issue for some
10. Conair 1875 Watt Worldwide Travel Hair Dryer
You shouldn’t compromise with the smoothness of hair. And that’s why you need a dryer with ionic conditioning like the one we are reviewing. It will fight frizz and let the hair shine gorgeously. What’s more, the concentrator nozzle works wonders in focusing on the airflow for volume and texture.
Now, the best thing about this dryer is that you can use it anywhere on this green planet. The thing can adjust to any sort of voltage! And to take the portability to another level, the handle is foldable. So, this is the best compact dryer with a fair number of speed and heat settings.
However, it might still be a bit bulky for people who are into crazily lightweight stuff. And the high-speed setting can be a bit too much at times. Also, it might lack power like that of a bigger machine. Nevertheless, it’s the best lightweight hair dryer on our list.
- Ionic conditioning protects the smoothness of the hair
- The concentrator nozzle focuses the airflow for volume
- Can adjust to any sort of voltage
- The handle is foldable
- Fights frizz and let the hair shine gorgeously
- Might still be a bit bulky for some
- The high-speed setting can be a bit too much at times
These hair dryers made in USA are the best the market can offer. We’ve talked about them at length, mentioning their pros and cons. Now it’s your turn to take charge of things and make that informed buying decision.
Also, check out the cons of the stunning device you choose and make sure you can live with them. See if the weight will be comfortable on your hands so that you love to pick it up, again and again, and shine the days with your glossy hair.
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Hair Dryers Made In USA”
Cool hair tool! I used it. You could have blown me over with it I was so surprised. Normally I’m lucky enough to get my hair slightly dry in a few minutes. I had my doubts and now I certainly don’t. I love this hairdryer! So glad I bought it. Definitely recommend it.
Great to hear back from you. This type of speeches inspire us to keep doing this survey from user experiences. Well said, Christine. Keep it up!