Weddings are a sacred ceremony that binds two souls together for life. We know how much planning and effort goes into making the ceremony run smoothly.
As the bride walks down the aisle and everyone’s eyes are on her, she should have one of the best bridal headpieces to elevate her beauty. However, finding the right headwear that perfectly fits the carefully chosen wedding dress can be an uphill task.
So, we have a plethora of suggestions ready to go for you. Here are our selections that you will surely love to wear on your special day.
#List Of The Top 5 Bridal Headpieces – Editor’s Pick:
Top 5 Best Bridal Headpieces Review
To make things easier for you, we have already done the research and have come up with this list of headpieces.
1. SWEETV Crystal Bridal Headpiece Silver Wedding Headband for Brides Pearl Hair Vine Rhinestone Hair Accessories for WomenIf you are going for a romantic and straightforward aesthetic for your wedding day, we got the headband just for you. This SWEETV crystal piece is meticulously handcrafted.
What’s great about this headpiece is that you can adjust it according to your hairstyle and get as creative with your look as you want. This spec also makes the accessory suitable for any hairstyles.
We believe that you will get to wear this piece of accessory with any color dress. However, the luminescent pearls and crystals will bring out the best in ivory or white-colored wedding dresses.
Sadly, the decorations of the copper wire might discolor, so we suggest you make sure it does not come in touch with water.
- Excellent in every occasion
- Good length and width
- Can weave through hair
- Enhances romantic style
- Copper wire can discolor easily
- Can be too big for some people
2. SWEETV Light Rose Gold Wedding Clip Rhinestone Bridal Comb Barrette – Handmade Flower Clip Head Pieces for WomenIf you are not into traditional headbands and want to take on a unique look, we have options for you too. This light rose gold comb is bound to give you an elegant and sophisticated look on your momentous day.
The rose gold clip will give a refreshing contrast to your wedding day look. This well-decorated comb with rhinestones and sparkly beads will only brighten your special day.
With this comb’s spectacular crafting, you will catch other’s attention at first glance. You can let your hair down, add it as a side piece or do a simple bun and delicately place it in the middle.
Nonetheless, the beautiful beads would come off quickly. So, we suggest you check the product when it is delivered. Rest assured, as they provide smooth returns and exchanges.
- Rose gold
- Medium size
- Can take off easily
- Gives a delicate look
- Comes with a gift box
- Some find it too big
- Beads could come off
3. SWEETV Gold Bridal Headband Bohemian Headpiece Crystal Pearl Hair Vine Flower Halo Wedding Hair AccessoriesFor those who are fond of vines, this headpiece is just for you. The bohemian-inspired accessory item is another excellent option to wear on your wedding day.
This beautiful headpiece will add a great glow and is an excellent option if you are looking for a white band alternative. The band is also quite flexible and ready to tackle a variety of hairstyles.
Its small structure makes it perfect for women with smaller heads. There is a ribbon with this band, which will keep it in place. They also provide extra bobby pins so that everything stays in place.
However, we would not suggest this particular one for curly-haired women as the vines would get tangled with your beautiful hair.
- Small size
- Design with vines
- Light gold color
- Comes with bobby pins
- Can be hard to take out
- Vines might get tangled
4. Peonies & Lace Elegant Bridal Hair Comb | Wedding Headpiece | Pin Clip Accessories with Crystal Rhinestones and Pearls for WomenHere’s to those brides out there who want to keep things simple. As most headpieces are more on the gorgeous side, it can be hefty to find a minimalist design. This is where the clean design of this hairpin comes to use.
The silver-tone of the pin compliments the top tier artificial pearls and rhinestones placed on the item. Do not let its small stature fool you. Its intricate array of pearls and rhinestones is bound to make a first impression.
Often, these small pins tend to come off quickly, which can cause an abrupt disaster. However, this will not happen with this pin as its twelve teeth comb will tightly hold on to your hair.
The tricky thing about this product is that it is not fit for all hairstyles. Therefore, we suggest you talk to a professional to assuage any issues regarding it.
- Small size
- Radiant design
- Silver color
- Sturdy comb
- Good packaging
- Not fit for all hairstyles
- Can get stuck
5. SWEETV Gold Crystal Wedding Headband Pearl Bridal Headpiece Rhinestone Flower Hair Vine for Bride Hair AccessoriesEverything about this headband screams, ‘the sweet bride.’ This beautiful gold headpiece is simple yet visually pleasing, and it is adorned with warm gold-colored wire and rhinestones.
If you are a bride who is not looking to fit yourself in a particular aesthetic and wishes to freestyle your wedding look, then this is the product waiting for you.
What’s convenient about this accessory is that you can adjust the wire according to the hairstyle you are going for. The waves of the vines will make you get lost in its harmony of radiant pearls and crystals.
Just place it on top of any hairstyle, and you are bound to receive a dozen compliments on your wedding day. One thing you need to keep in mind is that this item can be hard to put on, so feel free to take help from professionals.
- Easy to use
- Golden vines
- Simple design
- Sweet aesthetic
- Might need help to put it on
- Can be too small for some people
How to Wear a Headpiece with a Veil?
Headpieces are one of the most effortless ways to enhance the beauty of your wedding veil. For the round headpieces, we suggest you let your hair down and do a simple hairstyle. Some brides like their headpiece placed on top of the veil while others prefer to keep it under it.
You can also do a simple bun and tuck your headpiece gently on top of it. There are combs and pins too, which are great alternatives for headpieces. Combs are used as a sidepiece to keep the hair off the face while the veil flows out of the back of your head.
Bridal pins can also be used as a side head accessory. You can also place it on top of a loosely tied bun and put the headpin’s veil.
How to Wear a Headpiece with Short Hair?
Don’t let your short hair discourage you from enjoying the feeling of wearing beautiful bridal headpieces. There are multiple hairstyles out there that look beautiful on short hair.
First, you have to choose what type of headpiece you would like to wear. There are beautiful collections of headbands, hairpins, and combs in the market for you to select from.
After deciding your accessory, you should consider dying your hair to spice it up. Sometimes a particular hair color brings out the aesthetics of the item. We suggest you consult with a skilled hairstylist, and they will help you find the most fitting style for your wedding.
You might wish to choose your headpiece according to your haircut. For example, we suggest round headbands for brides with front bangs. Hair combs are suitable for all sorts of short hairstyles.
It’s not every day you get to encounter something as unique as your wedding day. So, let that magical day become a bit brighter with a bright, beautiful headpiece. We hope you enjoyed reading about our best bridal headpieces as much as we enjoyed writing it!